The Area M Parking Permit is for Station Center residents and retail tenants who have more than one car. The designated parking area for Area M Permits are the lower floors of the parking garage only. Station Center residents who have more than one car must purchase an Area M Parking Permit every three months.
Lot 3, which is the Station Center parking garage is available for public parking with an Area M Permit and parking is enforced 24/7. Hourly parking is also available for $0.50 an hour or $3 per 24-hour period. Public access to the Station Center parking garage is between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm. Parking is enforced 24/7. The parking garage is accessible from Cheeves Way.
Please click on the link below to order your Area M Parking Permit.
Purchase Area M Parking Permit at City Hall or Easy Steps to Buying Area M Permit Online:
- Click Add to Cart button below
- Enter Quantity of pass desired in new window or tab from PayPal
- Click on Check Out to pay with a Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover) and enter info or click on Check Out with PayPal to use your PayPal account to make purchase
- Click on Review and Continue after all information is entered
- If all your information is correct, click on Pay Now
- Permits will arrive within 1 week of purchase
More information on Area M PERMITS
- Sold for calendar quarters only
- Prices are not prorated
- Transferable but not refundable
- Hang tag type permits are hung from vehicle rear view mirror & can be easily moved from one vehicle to another