Request a Police Report

If you are a victim of a crime or an involved party in a traffic accident, you may be entitled to a copy the police report.  To assist staff in your request for information, a report request form should be completed and submitted to the Union City Police Department with all pertinent information regarding the incident. The request form may be obtained at by clicking on Report Request Form.  You may email the request to or it may be mailed or delivered to the City of Union City Police Department, Records Section, at 34009 Alvarado-Niles Rd, Union City, California, 94587. 

For your convenience the Police Department also provides access to Traffic Collision Reports via the Internet for an additional fee.  If you would like to purchase a copy of a Traffic Collision Report on-line, please go to   

Depending upon the nature of the investigation, State or Federal Law exempts the disclosure of certain records retained by the Union City Police Department. 

Union City Police Department
William M. Cann Memorial Civic Center
34009 Alvarado Niles Road
Union City, CA 94587
(510) 471-1365
Fax (510) 471-5974
Report Request Form

© City of Union City, CA • Legal StatementPrivacy Policy Home | About Union City | Business | City Services | Site Map | Contact Us | Search