Our mapping and data website, CommunityView™, provides information on properties, city services, and local features. Enter a street address or an Assessor's Parcel Number (APN) in the search window to locate a particular property and see the following types of information:
- Aerial Color Photography
- Bike and Trail Facilities
- City Boundary
- Parcel Information
- Road Map
- Enter the property address (including number) in the space next to "Street/Address:" (ex. 34009 Alvarado-Niles Road)
- Zoom to a scale where parcel lines are visible.
- Place cursor inside of the parcel and left click.
- A "Bubble" will appear with the property address and APN, as well as several links/commands including "Driving Directions," "Photo," "Summary," "Details," and "Clear Selection."
- Incremental Zoom: Left mouse clicking the "+" or "-" sign
- Dynamic Zoom: If you have a mouse with a wheel, you can move the wheel forward or backward to quickly zoom in or out
- Zoom to Rectangle: Press and hold the Ctrl key as you draw a selected area to zoom in
AssistanceIf you cannot access the GIS system and need information about a property, contact Union City at 510-675-5319 or visit City Hall, located at 34009 Alvarado-Niles Road. For department-specific information, use the following phone numbers:
|Community and Recreation Services
|Economic and Community Development
System RequirementsInternet Connection - minimum DSL
RAM - minimum 512 MB
Supported Operating SystemsWindows: 2000, XP, Vista 2007
System Windows Web BrowsersInternet Explorer versions 7,8, 9
Google Chrome and Firefox
Supported MAC Web BrowsersSafari
Before you can access the following information, you must read and accept the following disclaimer. After reading, please click the Agree button at the bottom of the page. If you accept, the introductory CommunityView™ page will be available to make selections.
The GIS information provided by the City of Union City is a public resource providing a visual display of general information for your convenience. Union City makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any of the information provided herein. All information contained herein should be verified directly with the City of Union City before relying on its accuracy. The City of Union City expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The City of Union City shall assume no liability for:
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided regardless of how caused; or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken by user in reliance upon any information or data furnished hereunder.
NOTE: If you see any issues loading the Community View please click the Change View icon below and select any option in the dropdown list.