Choose Union City
Our proximity to rich educational institutions, innovative businesses, accessible transportation, funding opportunities, and an expansive talent pool position Union City as a key location in the Bay Area.
BenefitsYou can also enjoy the benefits of:
- A welcoming environment with streamlined business support
- Affordable commercial property in well-planned development areas
- Footsteps to BART with train access to the entire Bay Area
- Easy access to major shipping ports, interstate highways, and three major international airports
- A robust business climate, including a vibrant biotechnology sector and facilities owned by major international corporations
Within easy reach of San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, and Silicon Valley, Union City provides quick commutes and convenient access to BART. Our friendly, diverse community offers affordable housing, good schools, and safe neighborhoods.
- Oakland International Airport, 16 miles
- San Jose International Airport, 21 miles
- San Francisco International Airport, 27 miles
- Redwood City, 15 miles
- Oakland, 21 miles
- Richmond, 35 miles
- AC Transit
- Union City Transit
More than 46% of Union City's population has a college degree, and 54.4% are employed in management, professional, technical and scientific occupations. Working with our partner agencies, we can connect you to individuals to meet your workforce needs.
New Haven Unified School District offers exceptional educational programs from kindergarten through high school. With award-winning music, cultural, and athletic programs, students have unlimited opportunities to excel. Learn more about NHUSD.
Stanford University – 16 miles
University of California Berkeley – 26 miles
California State University East Bay – 8 miles
San Jose State – 16 miles
Santa Clara University – 22 miles
Ohlone College, Newark, Center for Health Science & Technology – 8 miles
Chabot College, Hayward – 5 miles