What We Do
As counselors with Youth and Family Services, we are here to help people in the community lead healthier, happier and more productive lives. Our goal with providing individuals and families short term counseling is to help people improve family relationships, address academic or behavior issues, and provide support around crisis and traumatic events.
We provide support around a variety of concerns, including:
- Declining interest in school and school performance
- Involvement in self destructive behaviors including violence, drug use, and negative peer groups
- High anxiety or stress
- Conflict resolution with families
- Anger management
- Depression and suicidal thoughts
- Personal trauma or family crisis
- Low self-esteem
Our staff counselors, Lisa Bachmann MA, MFT, LMFT Lic #44244 and Adrian Valadez MA (Spanish 510-675-5821) are ready to help you through a traumatic situation. You can reach them directly at 510.675.5217 or by email at or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.