File a Police Report
If this is an emergency, please call 911.
Welcome to the Union City Online Police Reporting System. You can use this system to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online police report filing is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency?
- Did this incident happen outside the Union City City limits?
- Are there known suspects?
- Did this occur on a State Freeway?
If you answered no to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
When you’re finished, you will:
- See the sentence "Your online police report has been submitted", showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- We review all cases filed with the Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
- You may be contacted if further investigation of your case is needed.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
With this system, you can report the following types of incidents (please choose one):