Please submit encroachment permit applications via email to eddiey@unioncity.org

Download and view the Encroachment Permit Application Form

Questions contact:
Eddie Yu

Questions regarding the inspection of improvements within the public right of way, about on-going street construction projects and traffic and pedestrian safety or signage on construction projects, please contact an inspector.

Public Works Engineering Inspectors:

  • Willard Balisi 510-675-5388
  • Jose Gutierrez 510.675.5302