Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- 4.7.2021: FEMA to begin offering funeral expenses for COVID-19 deaths on April 12
- 3.30.2021: Alameda County Moves into Orange Tier
- 3.9.2021: Alameda County Moves into Red Tier
- 2.10.2021: CDC updates mask guidance to recommend double masking
- 1.28.2021: Alameda County Health Officials Align with State Guidance for School Reopening
- What's Opened and Closed in Alameda County?
- 1.25.2021: Summary of 1.25.21 health orders
- 1.25.2021: Updated Alameda County Public Health Orders
For general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 268-2101.
- Alameda County Planning Information and Resource for Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccines: Alameda County’s website was updated to include a Vaccine Notification Form, where County residents can register to be notified when a vaccine is available and receive information with details on location and timing. All responses will be kept confidential and will only be used for planning and outreach purposes. The County will not share individual-level information with anyone.
- California State website for vaccine information
- Fact sheet about the COVID-19 vaccine:English┃ Spanish (Español) ┃ Chinese (中文)
- CDC Guidance: What Activities Are Safe When You're Fully Vaccinated?
The Union City Police Department will inform and educate members of the public and businesses that are in violation of the Alameda County Public Health Orders. It is the goal of the UCPD to achieve voluntary compliance with the order. If you have a concern about a business that is not compliant with the order, please email Alameda County at Covid19compliance@acgov.org.
The Alameda County Public Health Department has published a dashboard which shows both county and city data for COVID-19 cases.
We are seeking donations from residents and businesses to help support our growing emergency operation, which includes keeping our first responders safe and planning for how the City can provide community support in the areas of supplies and volunteers.
At this current time, here are the items we are seeking donation in:
- N95 masks
- Hand sanitizer
- Disposable face shield
- Disposable gowns
- Lysol disinfecting wipes
- Disinfecting sprays
- Disposable boot covers
- Bottled water
- List of Testing Sites in Alameda County
- Read the Current Visitor Policy for Kaiser
- How to Protect Yourself & Get Care from Kaiser
- List of COVID-19 testing sites in Alameda County
- Interactive list of testing sites
- Free Testing in Union City! Bay Area Community Health is partnering with the City of Union City to offer two weeks of testing in February:
- Feb 2, 3, 4 – 9:00 am to 3:30 pm at 11th St Parking Lot (34800 11th St)
- Feb 9, 10, 11 – 9:00 am to 3:30 pm at Holly Community Center Parking Lot (31600 Alvarado Blvd)
- This testing is available to all members of the public! Appointments are preferred and walk-ups are welcomed. Click here to book your appointment.
- 12/4/2020: City Administrative Services Shift to Online in Response to Rising Coronavirus Cases
- 10-2-2020: City Launches COVID-19 Relief Grant Program
- Press Release 5/8/2020: Administrative Offices Partially Re-open
- Press Release 4/30/2020: City Holds Disaster Council Meeting
- City Newsletter - Coronavirus Edition
- Press Release 4/24/2020: UC Transit Receives CARES Act Funding
- Union City Transit Rider Alert
- City Update Regarding Mark Green Sports Center
- Community and Recreation Update about Summer Activity Guide and the Launch of its Virtual Community Center
- Community and Recreation Update about Summer Programs
- Union City Holds Disaster Council Meeting (Press Release & Summary of Agency Updates)
Download the CANotify App
Add your phone to California’s exposure notification system to get COVID-19 exposure alerts and to protect those around you. Click here.
Stay Connected with Us
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Nextdoor
- Subscribe to our newsletter at unioncity.org/e-newsletter
- Updates on UCTV Local Channel 15