Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- 7-15-2020: Variance Approved: Outdoor Dining and Outdoor Operations of Oakland Zoo Now Allowed; Alameda County Remains on State Monitoring List: Indoor Worship Services and Indoor Malls are Required to Close
- 6/29/2020: Reopening paused in Alameda County due to increased COVID-19 cases & hospitalizations
- Shelter in Place Order - Updated June 18
- Summary of the updated Alameda County Shelter in Place order - June 18
- FAQs about the health order
- Order to Allow Highly-Regulated Vehicle Gatherings
- Requirement to for Members of the Public and Workers to Wear Face Coverings - Updated June 5
Alameda County’s Shelter in Place Order is a complement to the indefinite statewide stay-at-home order issued by Governor Newsom.
For general inquiries, please email email@example.com or call (510) 268-2101.
The Union City Police Department will inform and educate members of the public and businesses that are in violation of the Alameda County Public Health Orders. It is the goal of the UCPD to achieve voluntary compliance with the order. If you have a concern about a business that is not compliant with the order, please email Alameda County at Covid19compliance@acgov.org.
The Alameda County Public Health Department has published a dashboard which shows both county and city data for COVID-19 cases.
We are seeking donations from residents and businesses to help support our growing emergency operation, which includes keeping our first responders safe and planning for how the City can provide community support in the areas of supplies and volunteers.
At this current time, here are the items we are seeking donation in:
- N95 masks
- Hand sanitizer
- Disposable face shield
- Disposable gowns
- Lysol disinfecting wipes
- Disinfecting sprays
- Disposable boot covers
- Bottled water
- Press Release 5/8/2020: Administrative Offices Partially Re-open
- Press Release 4/30/2020: City Holds Disaster Council Meeting
- City Newsletter - Coronavirus Edition
- Press Release 4/24/2020: UC Transit Receives CARES Act Funding
- Union City Transit Rider Alert
- City Update Regarding Mark Green Sports Center
- Community and Recreation Update about Summer Activity Guide and the Launch of its Virtual Community Center
- Community and Recreation Update about Summer Programs
- Union City Holds Disaster Council Meeting (Press Release & Summary of Agency Updates)
Stay Connected with Us
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Nextdoor
- Subscribe to our newsletter at unioncity.org/e-newsletter
- Updates on UCTV Local Channel 15