- Union City Road to Recovery Forgivable Loan Program assists small businesses (25 employees or less) recover from and respond to impacts related to COVID-19. These funds are available as forgivable loans of up to $10,000. Application window opens up on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 @ 9:00 am. For more information and link to on-line application, visit www.unioncity.org/RoadtoRecovery. Paper copies of application can be provided upon request.
- Hello Alice’s COVID19 Business Resource Center is a platform which is connecting businesses to industry-specific funding opportunities during the pandemic and recovery from shelter-in-place. They also offer $10,000 emergency grants to small businesses. Industries served include food & beverage; beauty & wellness; retail; wholesale & manufacturing; professional services; arts & entertainment; and restaurant & food services.
- Visit East Bay EDA's Local Resources for grants that may be available in your city & Industry Specific Resources for grants that may be available for your sector.
The East Bay Community Foundation seeks to provide one-time general operating grants to organizations that provide critical services around economic security to the most vulnerable populations in the East Bay. The first phase will initially focus on nonprofit organizations.
Yelp, GoFundMe and Intuit QuickBooks have partnered together to help raise COVID-19 relief money through the Small Business Relief Fund, which will be used to issue $500 matching grants to businesses that raise at least $500 on a GoFundMe campaign connected to the pandemic.
- Kiva - Visit Kiva to learn more about their 0% interest loans.
- Forbes’ List of Banks Offering Relief to Customers