Road to Recovery
COVID-19 Alameda County Public Health Guidance on Re-opening of Businesses
See a list of Businesses Permitted to Operate in Alameda County, with site-specific protection plans. This roster includes businesses and activities authorized under previous orders.
Businesses seeking guidance on re-opening consistent with Alameda County guidelines should email email@example.com.
Considerations and tools for safely re-opening your business:
- Where does your business fall in the reopening plan? View the Alameda County Reopening Plan.
- Site Specific Protection Plan: As Alameda County moves through its reopening plan, businesses will need to come up with a Site Specific Protection Plan, formerly known as the Social Distancing Protocol. You can read about the plan and get a template by following this link.
- PPE for your business: The California Manufacturers & Technology Association has soft-launched the Safely Making CA web portal to connect manufacturers of locally-sourced PPE items directly to businesses. Learn more at SafelyMakingCA.org
- COVID-19 Employer Playbook for a Safe Reopening: Click here
- Restaurant Recovery: Pandemic Relaunch Toolkit
- The Outsmart Disaster campaign aims to equip California businesses with the tools they need to get back to business faster in the face of any disaster. The Resiliency Toolkit is aimed at small to medium-sized businesses looking to improve their workplace resilience and/or start their journey to being more resilient, but may have limited time or bandwidth. The toolkit includes a variety of items and will expand over time to help cover a range of resiliency topics. Learn more here.