Multi-Family Publications & Resources
Publications & Resources
The following outreach materials are designed to educate multi-family property owners, managers, and residents on waste prevention, proper sorting, and other available programs and services. Request a hardcopy by calling Republic Services at 510.657.3500.
- Compost Poster - English | Spanish | Chinese
- Recycle Poster - English | Spanish | Chinese
- Landfill Poster - English | Spanish | Chinese
- Multi-Family Fall 2022 Part 1 Newsletter - English | Spanish | Chinese
- Multi-Family Fall 2022 Part 2 Newsletter - English | Spanish | Chinese
- Multi-Family Winter 2023 Newsletter - English | Spanish | Chinese
- Multi-Family Spring 2023 Newsletter - English | Spanish | Chinese
- Multi-Family Summer 2023 Newsletter - English | Spanish | Chinese
Indoor/Outdoor Container Decals
Property managers/owners: Contact Republic Services at 510.657.3500 to request recycle, compost, and/or landfill decals for your indoor/outdoor containers for no additional charge to help your community properly sort materials.
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
- RE:Source Guide - Search reuse, repair, recycling and safe disposal options for unwanted items
- Materials Fact Sheets
- StopWaste at Home
- Stop Junk Mail
- Fixit Clinic
- Bulky Item Collection Program
- Construction & Demolition Debris Recycling
- Holiday Tree Recycling
- Celebrate Sustainably: Waste Reduction Tips
- Reusable Food Ware System and Service Providers
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) / Electronic Waste (E-Waste)
Food Waste Reduction
- Stop Food Waste - Find resources and tips for making small changes in how you shop, prepare, and store food to waste less food, eat well, save money, and save valuable resources used to produce and distribute food.
- Why Should I Care About Food Waste? Watch this video to learn about three local leaders whose unique connections to food heal and sustain their communities, and take away some simple tips to make the most of food resources in your own home.