- City Services
- Waste Collection Programs & Services
- Commercial Services
- Commercial Publications & Resources
Commercial Publications & Resources
Publications & Resources
The following outreach materials are designed to educate commercial businesses on waste prevention, proper sorting, and other available programs and services. Request a hardcopy by calling Republic Services at (510) 657-3500.
- Compost Poster - English | Spanish | Chinese
- Recycle Poster - English | Spanish | Chinese
- Landfill Poster - English | Spanish | Chinese
- Commercial Summer 2022 Newsletter
- Commercial Fall 2022 Part 1 Newsletter - English | Spanish | Chinese
- Commercial Fall 2022 Part 2 Newsletter
- Commercial Winter 2023 Newsletter
- Commercial Spring 2023 Newsletter - English | Spanish | Chinese
Indoor/Outdoor Container Decals
Please call Republic Services at (510) 657-3500 to request recycle, compost, and/or landfill decals for your indoor/outdoor containers for no additional charge to help your business properly sort materials.
StopWaste is offers various grant opportunities to nonprofits, businesses, and institutions with projects aimed at increasing individual, business, and community involvement in the prevention of waste in Alameda County. Learn more: StopWaste.org/grants.
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
- RE:Source Guide - Search reuse, repair, recycling and safe disposal options for unwanted items
- Materials Fact Sheets
- Food Recovery & Donation Guide
- StopWaste Indoor Food Scraps Bin Grant
- Construction & Demolition Debris Recycling
- StopWaste at Work
- Stop Junk Mail
- Fixit Clinic
- StopWaste Reusable Foodware Mini-grants - Does your business currently use disposable plates, cups, utensils and other food service items for on-site dining and/or take-out? For a limited time, StopWaste is offering up to $2,500* and free, hands-on technical support from our nonprofit partner, ReThink Disposable, to set you up with reusable foodware.
- Reusable Foodware System and Service Providers
- Guide to Purchasing Compostable Food Service Ware