Commercial Household Hazardous Waste

Small Business Hazardous Waste Service

Alameda County offers this service for businesses, organizations, and agencies to drop off small amounts of hazardous waste safely and affordably. Due to Federal and State hazardous waste laws, businesses cannot participate in the Alameda County Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Residential Drop-off Service.

To participate in the Small Business Service:

Learn more about the Small Business Hazardous Waste Service: