Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Community Feedback

  1. Share Your Thoughts With Us

    Let us know how we're doing. Use this form to share your thoughts with us.

Environmental Programs

  1. Report Clean Water Issues

    To report any clean water or storm water issues please fill out this form or call 510-675-5301. All reports are anonymous.


  1. Public Safety Community Feedback
  2. Submit Compliment/Complaint Form
  1. Report An Abandoned Vehicle

    If you notice a vehicle that you suspect has been abandoned please notify the UCPD.